Best suitcase for traveling to Europe
It’s finally time and you’re thinking about the best suitcase for traveling to Europe. It’s one of the ultimate dream trips of jet-setters and dreamers alike. To strut like a model in the streets of London, get sun-kissed in Mykonos, get overwhelmed in the Louvre’s display of exquisite and invaluable art, and so much more! So a week or two just wouldn’t be enough. If you wish to travel to Europe, you’ve got to at least spend days in not just two or three countries in one of the most diverse and beautiful continents of the world.
The downside is, it wouldn’t be cheap. But if you’ve tightened your belt enough to save up for the dream trip of your life, then you better get ready to jump up that plane and fly! But wait, are you sure you’ve considered everything already? As I’ve said earlier, Europe is one of the most diverse continents in the world – which means different culture, language, and (what you need to prepare for most) weather. Some countries are sunny, some are extremely cold, and some are just raining cats and dogs. What most people consider least is the variety of clothes that they should be bringing – and it’s bound to be a lot!
So bring along with you some coats, jackets, and some floral and light dresses for the trip. Just make sure you have a really light but durable suitcase. Yep! Let me tell you a bit about suitcases, they are the least appreciated items in travel. You just think that as long as they can carry all the load, they’re good. If you choose poorly you’re going to end up picking up the scattered pieces with the debris made by your unwise decisions. I would personally recommend some of the best suitcases for traveling to Europe below:
Best Suitcase for Traveling to Europe
As a person who loves to travel, one of the wisest decisions you’ll ever make is to choose the best suitcase to travel with. Below are some of the best in terms of durability, aesthetics, and loading capacity.
1. Ricardo Beverly-Hills Del-Mar 25-inch
Traveling to Europe will require you some stamina from running along trying to catch the public commute and even walking the cast cities of your desired cities. There is no better luggage choice that the Ricardo Beverly Hills Del Mar. It’s one of the first and contemporary luggage designs we’ve all come to love (and so do cats
!). Its ergonomic handle design is best suited to minimize your effort in loading and unloading it, which will avoid you to get strains or muscle spasms. The handle has several locking stage which will give you a good margin of the height adjustment you find most comfortable.
In terms of loading, there are multiple leak-resistant pockets on this suitcase which will allow you to go crazy and pack some more stuff. Although its best advised to really pick what you’re going to bring when traveling, this suitcase will allow you to get a little bit more impulsive on your items. Its wheels have 360 mobility which will help you in staying fast and active. It can outrun and outwalk you with its slick and smooth-wheeling capacity.
<b>Kopack new generation anti theft laptop backpack is a well-crafted product.</b><br /><br /> Why you choose this laptop bag?<br /><br /> <b>Water proof:</b> 2 way to ensure your backpack not get wet from unexpected rain. Firstly, this backpack is built with water resistant material. Secondly, A rain cover is set at the bottom pocket.<br /> <b>Anti theft: </b>Keep your product safe from five-finger for daily commuter, especially when you travel in a unfamiliar or crowed place<br /> <b>Travel Safety :</b>2 reflective strips improved your safety when you... Usually ships in 24 hours & Free shipping
Last update was on: August 17, 2019 4:44 pm
- 【Anti-theft 】 No zippers/pockets could will be found at the front of bag pack. The zipper is fully hidden which protects your wallet/laptop/smart phone/others inside backpack away from thief. Note:15.6IN fit for regular size men better
- 【Water proof & ABS base】 Made of water resistant/anti-scratch durable fabric. A built-in rain cover kept at the bottom slot keeps your things dry from the rain. ABS base make your bag clean
- 【Built in USB Port】 External USB Port with built in cable(Not changeable) is convenient to charge smart phone/tablet without opening up the backpack and take out your power bank(Power Bank is NOT included)
- 【TSA friendly】 Flat open professional back pack with multiple compartments can store clothes, laptop, tablet, power bank. Pass Scan point directly. Shock proof inner container provides protection from accidental impact damage.
- 【Reflective Stripe】 Travel backpack with two Reflective Stripe on the front of the bag which makes you noticeable when cycling at night.
- The zipper is expandable up to 2 inches
- Excellent 360-degree wheeling spinner
- Lightweight and extremely durable
- Has a lot of pockets
- Very affordable
- Its outer material is quite difficult to clean
- It’s best to use a luggage cover to avoid getting it dirty
- No built-in locking device
2. City-Traveler Lightweight-Anti-scratch Luggage
Europe is one of the fashion capitals of the world. You might have this image in your head where you strut down the aesthetic streets of Italy with high heels and a high-fashion outfit. It would also make a really good post in Instagram for hashtag #OOTD. With this in mind, you would rather have a sleek and fashionable luggage bag as well. Although no matter how gorgeous-looking a suitcase is, it’s not worth it if it can’t outlast you. This is one of the reasons why we picked it as a possible best suitcase for traveling to Europe.
It may look extremely fragile but I dare you to try and scratch it – it won’t. Strong impacts from either getting sat at, pushed down, or even throwing it off some flight of stairs will not affect this mad beauty! Not only does it not easily break, it also doesn’t scratch. It has a rich metallic design that can capture anyone’s eye but has the durability of an oak tree.
Its wheels are so easy to navigate, you can sit on it and just roll your way through the long and never-ending halls of some airports if you’re too lazy to walk. The wheels are so smooth, you’d feel that you’re just gliding through different terrains.
<b>Specifications: </b><br> Backpack Texture: Oxford spinning<br> Closed way: zipper<br> Lining Material: Nylon polyester<br> Waterproof Level: water splashing<br> Color: Red, Black <br> Approx Dimensions: 19.68 x 13.3 x 8.4 inches<br> Capacity: 37L<br><br> <b>Features: </b><br> Made by delicate texture Oxford fabric<br> Durable, scratch-resistant anti-tear<br> Suitable for: business, school, hiking, travel, camping<br> Suitable for 15.6 inch laptop and this sturdy canvas backpack has padded cushion to protect your back when you carry something heavy<br>... Usually ships in 24 hours & Free shipping
Last update was on: August 17, 2019 4:44 pm
- Main material: This laptop backpack is made of durable Polyester fabric, scratch-resistant anti-tear
- Approx Dimensions: 19.68 x 13.3 x 8.4 inches; Capacity: 37L; can hold up to 15.6 inch laptop; also has a smaller pouch for iPad
- 12 Multi-Pockets: 1 main zipper pocket , 1 laptop compartment zipper pocket, 1 outer front zipper pocket, 1 small zipper pocket, 2 side pocket with inner small pocket, 3 inside phone/notebook/wallet pockets, 1 back zipper pocket
- Perfect for: business, school, hiking, travel, camping, day-trip, easy to use and carry
- Warranty: LUXUR store's bag have 1-YEAR WARRANTY. If you have any problems with your bag, please feel free to contact us.
- Anti-scratch with high tenacity materials used
- Smooth gliding wheelies
- Safe locking mechanism
- Pockets are only on the inside
3. Samsonite Omni P.C Hard-side Spinner
Samsonite truly never fails and might be the best suitcase for traveling to Europe. Hot, cold, or rainy weather – the Samsonite Omni is prepared for it all. May it get soaking wet with the rain, scorching hot with the sun or perspiring with humidity –this luggage with withstand them all. It has a micro-diamond texture that is highly resistant to scratch and grazes. It is completely light-weight, from the materials used down to the 360-degree revolving spinner wheels.
A lock is mounted on the side of the bag which is highly secured and easy to use. The luggage is also very visually appealing even with a rather bulky-looking exterior. The luggage is expandable to fit all of your travel needs that can cater to varying weather types.
Naturalife Anti-Theft Backpack Security, Utility, Comfort. These were our considerations for designing and building a great backpack. The finished result is our Naturalife Anti-Theft Backpack. Its hidden zipper and TSA-recognized lock protect your precious items, an exterior USB charging port and variety of pockets and sleeves provide unparalleled convenience, and waterproofing and additional padding bring durability and comfort. This is the best backpack for college students, business... Usually ships in 24 hours & Free shipping
Last update was on: August 17, 2019 4:44 pm
- Protect Against Theft - A fully-hidden main pocket zipper, theft-proof combination lock, and hidden back pocket for three safeguards against thieves attempting to open your backpack.
- USB Charging Port and Headphone Hole - External USB charging port makes on-the-go charging super convenient and the headphone wire hole means audio devices can be stored in-bag while continuing to play music.
- Large Capacity with Multiple Pockets - Equipped with a variety of functional pockets and sleeves perfect for storing laptops, tablets, books, phones, power banks, wallets, pens and pencils, keys, and much more.
- Practical, Useful Design - Slide over an upright luggage handle for easy transport using the integrated luggage strap, and back and shoulder strap pockets provide convenient storage.
- Waterproof - Anti-scratch, water repellent exterior to protect the backpack's contents from any type of weather and environment during travel.
- Highly durable
- Smooth gliding 360-degree spinner
- Extremely lightweight
- Ideal for all kinds of weather and terrain
Samsonite Omni vs City-Traveler Lightweight vs Ricardo Beverly-Hills Del-Mar
Comparing the above-mentioned traveling suitcases is rather difficult and as such, it is hard to say which is the best suitcase for traveling to Europe. They are about the same level of durability and resilience. It would now be highly dependent to the itinerary of a traveler. If one would prefer to jump from city to city with a zest for adventure and excitement, the Ricardo Beverly Hills del Mar would be a good pick. You can put a lot of clothes that would best suit the place you’re visiting and you can also buy a lot of souvenir items and randomly place it in the pockets. It’s also the cheapest from the bunch. Its wheels will also allow you to breeze through the journey with no problem.
Traveling with the City Traveler is pretty much fit for traveling city to city or intending to stay in just one or two places for a longer period of time. It’s a very good companion in terms of city-touring or walking along the crowded streets of Europe. The wheeling of its spinners will surely keep up with all the city walks. It’s sleek and fashionable but may fit a lot less load compared with the two other suitcases.
Personally, I would go for the Samsonite-Omni P.C Hard-side Spinner
. It costs only as much as the City Traveler but it is well worth every penny spent. It is tailored to suit all weather conditions and all occasion. Whether you’d be taking it up to the mountains, snorkeling in the sea, or just strolling around the city, the Samsonite Omni fits in quite well. I would say it is the best suitcase for traveling to Europe.
1 used from $20.99
Last updated on August 17, 2019 4:44 pm