Easy travel collapsible folding duffle bag
When traveling, most people pack only a few items; however, if someone travels frequently, they are more likely to carry more things. In this case, an easy travel collapsible folding duffle bag is the best option for travel. As a common necessity, these bags can be purchased from the market with ease.
In addition to foldable duffle bags, there are also normal luggage bags available on the market, which are helpful for travel as well. These bags are like small suitcases, as they normally have wheels, which can make transportation easier; still, they are not always as helpful as the easy travel collapsible folding duffle bag. To further explain, we are offering you a complete comparison between both bags to help you determine which one is best to use.
While we recognize that a duffle bag is not always better, we want you to know some of the great benefits to ease your travel. These factors can help you choose between the easy travel collapsible folding duffle bag and a normal luggage bag.
Last update was on: July 23, 2021 6:04 pm
Differences Between Duffle Bags and Normal Luggage Bags
Among the many benefits of duffle bags, we are focusing solely on the major factors that will help you determine which one is better.
- Price – Duffle bags are available on the market at affordable prices, and many high-quality brands offer them at lower prices as compared to normal luggage bags. In fact, even higher-quality backpacks are often much more expensive than an average duffle bag.
- Easy to Carry – Every duffle bag has the same purpose (to carry clothes or items inside) and the same system (pick it up by the straps). Normal luggage bags have wheels, allowing you to roll them on the ground, and of course, you carry backpacks on your back. While duffle bags and backpacks are easy to carry, it is difficult to bring luggage bags up and down stairs, as well as roll them on uneven ground.
- Additional Benefits – You will love the fact that almost every duffle bag has the option to collapse, which allows you to put it inside another bag. You can thus carry two bags at once, and will be able to use the empty duffle bag as needed. However, you can’t do this with a luggage bag or a backpack, which are not collapsible, or at least not to the extent that a duffle bag is.
- Comfortable – Since you carry a collapsible duffle bag on your shoulder, you can experience greater ease and comfortability than a luggage bag, which is hard to carry. Additionally, if the duffle bag becomes uncomfortable on one shoulder, you can easily shift it to the other one.
- Lightweight – Duffle bags are lightweight because they don’t have any solid mechanisms (like wheels) to weight them down, and they are rather small. Like duffle bags, backpacks are also lightweight; however, luggage bags are heavier due to their wheels and the additional hardware often used to maintain a hard, non-malleable shape.
- Durability – This is a major factor in deciding which bag to carry. Duffle bags have a great deal of durability, often lasting even longer than most luggage bags, which allows you to truly invest your money in something worthwhile. On the other hand, while normal luggage bags have some durability, they start to wear down after some time.
A collapsible folding bag doesn’t have a built-in lock, which can be a drawback in certain situations. However, if you are going to use this bag for the gym or for other common activities instead of travel, then there is no need for such locks. Some specific duffle bags that feature double zippers allow you to use a locking system or a padlock to lock both zippers together. This way, you can be sure that your duffle bag is always secure.
If you purchase a duffle bag from mediocre brands that offer decent quality, then these will be less durable, and you may find them hard to carry due to lower quality straps. Additionally, as duffle bags usually do not have inner compartements, it might be that they are more difficult to organise then traditional luggage.
Why Travelers Prefer the Duffle Bag
Many travelers prefer collapsible folding bags, which they carry with them to almost any country. So, you may be wondering about the duffle bag’s reliability. Well, it is all about the flexibility you get. There is no need to carry extra weight on your shoulders, since you are carrying your items with these lightweight bags.
Greater durability and increased storage space are additional benefits when compared to normal luggage bags. These factors are responsible for the popularity of duffle bags, which you will surely love. When traveling, simply carry two duffle bags. Fill one bag with all your necessities and leave some space to add the other bag inside. This will make storage easier as you buy souvenirs from your travel destinations.
Easy travel collapsible folding duffle bags make everything easier, faster, and reliable, especially when you’re on-the-go. These bags are also safer, since they are always in your hand or on your shoulder. This is why most travelers carry them. Even photojournalists, who use backpacks for their camera equipment, will also use duffle bags for clothes and other items.
Where to Buy Duffle Bags
In order to purchase the best easy travel collapsible folding duffle bag it is best to simply look online. There are many different shops that sell duffle bags, with every type available on the market. In comparison to traditional shops on the street, you will find that online stores often offer bigger discounts and a greater inventory. However, it is important that you choose an online retailer that you trust and that has a good reputation. There are many shops online that sell counterfeit goods or that have poor shipping terms.. For example, you should purchase a product with a warranty to avoid any kind of issue. You should also consider the factors below to choose the right product:
- Bag size
- Quality of straps